Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Police vs Fire/EMS for a good cause!


The area police faced the fire/ems personnel in a full on tackle game for a good cause last night. I bundled up three times over to brave the cold wind. I had on a pair of sweats, a pair of windpants, my daddy's overalls and three shirts! Good news, I didn't freeze but I was still COLD!
The police edged out the fight after four quarters of the cold chill in full gear. Some of the guys I've photographed in years passed during their high school careers. It was fun to watch and it was definately for a good cause.

It all started with a bribe though, the fire guys brought the police boys donuts at midfield just before the coin flip!



This is a fire captain who had to punt after four downs.

The lawmen ran from the firefighters tackles and pulled out a win!



Many more images are on http://www.snapshotmoms.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment