Monday, October 18, 2010

Fall colors.... more than just leaves



Fall colors in Oklahoma are found in more places than leaves the fall from the trees to the ground. Nothing beats a cool Fall Oklahoma sunset. I actually sat my butt down in the middle of a county road near my parents house to get all the clouds in the shots. I really wish there wasn't so many power/telephone lines hanging everywhere but I am pretty partial to having electricity, sure makes life easier.
I'm still running and loosing and am beginning to maybe perhaps like running..... MAYBE. I like being done! I feel I've actually accomplished something. I'm a bit frustrated that I am as slow as I am. I did improve my time from my first 5K to my second by 5 minutes but I'm stuck at my current pace. I've another 5K this weekend and the Big Tulsa Run the weekend following.
I'm shooting more portrait photography now. I'm still shooting action and event photography with Snap Shot Moms. We have a Face Book Fan Page, if you haven't already found it.
I've started a website for Kristy Troyer Photography and a Face Book Fan Page. Please share these links with your family and friends.
The leaves will be peaking in Northeast Oklahoma in the next few weeks. I have openings for a few weekends between now and Thanksgiving. This is a perfect time for Christmas Card portraits! You can email me to schedule your appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment