Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Dawn of a new day


I took a picture of the sunrise this morning as I was pulling out of my mom's driveway. A fresh start to a new day!
My life has become pretty busy. My son started preschool this week. The countdown to football season has begun and is ticking along really well. I've also enjoyed spending my time to get to know someone that has become very special in my life. I've known Mike for four, close to five years. We've even hung out a few times over the years but the time was just never right for us to enter into a relationship.
I've spent the last three years single and had prayed for the right man to be in my life. Every aspect of life has challenges and hurdles. Starting a relationship with Mike has been no different. He has a daughter! A beautiful, healthy four week old daughter.
My son and Mike get along awesome. I couldn't ask for a better situation for my son. He has had to get used to not being the center of attention 100% of the time time but I think that's really good for him, especially with him starting school.

No comments:

Post a Comment