Wednesday, August 19, 2009

School Days!


My son started preschool yesterday. I didn't think we were going to be able to find a way for him to go to school this fall. But it all worked out! Mom and I dropped him off yesterday. His teacher was a year ahead of me in high school and it appeared I knew a few of the other parents. It was a pretty hectic morning so I'm not sure which kids were with which parents. Some kids were crying, but my son just wanted his momma to go on so he could be about his business at school. Always the independent one. I know he didnt want to talk to momma on the phone after Grandma picked him up either. And when I got home that evening he didn't say a whole lot about school. He said he sang two songs and did a puzzle. Mom said he said something about wanting to color and the teacher said no. I'm sure that upset him not being able to do what he wanted when he wanted to do it. I'm very glad that he's getting the structure and challenge he needs in so many aspects of preschool. I'm sure he'll make lots of friends. He's ready to go again in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment