Monday, November 9, 2009

Halloween

Halloween was pretty fun around my house this year. In the past I've never been big on Halloween. I nearly wasn't going to dress up Squirt this year. We pulled something out.


I helped carve more pumpkins this year then in many many years combined that I can remember. It took some convincing to get Squirt to help dig out the good stuff.





Look mom it says my name... he knew looking at it that it was his name. I'm so proud of my smart little man.





I helped carve the Princess' first pumpkin too.





I took him downtown on Friday night before heading to the football game. Then Saturday Mike took us around a few neighborhoods. We got out enough to get a bit of candy. Squirt got to dress up twice this way.

We dressed the Princess up as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment