Monday, November 16, 2009

Portrait Practice

I was invited to join a group of photographers to learn and practice with models in an area downtown. I had a lot of fun. The afternoon left me feeling as though I'd learned a lot, thirsty to learn more and drooling over new equipment.
Here are a few of the images that just jumped out at me when I had a bit of time process. There are still many more I want to work on when I get the time. I also can't wait to see what the other photographers came up with and learn from their images. I'll post more images later too.
I was definately out of my element. This country hick definately aint a city slicker! But the area was very neat to photograph. I pretty much stayed introverted observed and shot as other photographers posed. Posing is definately my shortfall and am very glad I went.









No comments:

Post a Comment