Friday, August 13, 2010

Ring Bearer Round 2


Squirt had ring bearer round two the last Saturday in July. He was handsome, but a handful!

Him and the groom.

Squirt and his cousin, the bride.



Momma let him use her phone... he's pretty good at fishing.

He pretty much fiddled the entire ceremony. The last wedding the placed the rings on the pillow and he didn't mess with it as much. I came very close to hitting the dollar store for rings to tie on there but didn't and now I wish I had.

Even if the bride's father is no longer with us I'm absolutely sure he was smiling down on her, wrapping her with his love. She is a beautiful person, inside and out. She's stronger than I think I could be and I'm very proud of her. The rest of the brothers and sister stood for a portrait after the ceremony.
I wish the couple a blessed life together!

No comments:

Post a Comment