Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm LOSING!!!!

I'm LOSING!! I'm SHRINKING!! And I LOVE IT!

This photo was taken the first week in April at a photography meet up by Tracy Howell Photography.
I really like this one taken by Native View Photography.
This is a Iphone photo I took in mid May just before I started the diet I'm on.
New 'do and the last weekend in May
6/25/10

7/22/10 - 21.5 pounds, one pant size and one bra size smaller!!!!
I'm sure the transformation doesn't appear significant to anyone else, but I can feel it.
I kinda want a new profile photo done now. Hmmmm now how to find a photographer.....

This was my senior prom - cough cough 12 years ago!
I've started the "Couch to 5K" running program and this prom photo is my inspiration.

21.5 pounds gone!!! 100 to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment