Monday, January 24, 2011

Weight Loss Challenge - Week One: My log Sunday/Monday

It's so much easier to "be good at work" than at home. My office manager who's also striving to maintain a healthier lifestyle helps me keep in check. We help each other a great deal in that way.
On the weekends I tend to not as healthy. I don't always use my shake replacement meals either.
That being said, this is what I did/ate Sunday

Breakfast: 2 eggs over easy whole wheat toast
During church drank a Kelloge K20 water.
Lunch - chicken breast nuggets & water

GYM - right after lunch I hit the gym hard! I started with cardio doing 5.1 miles in 60 minutes W4D3 of C210K modified to push my runs a bit longer than suggested. I also did 4 reps of each tricep weights I've been shown, 3 reps of walking lunges, 3 reps bar bell squats, 3 reps of one of the leg machine, the other was broken. Next time I'll pay more attention to what weights I'm using.

After gym snack - Herbalife protein bar and LOTS of water
Snack at Grandmas - Grandma's Lemon Cake! MMMMMM I know so not healthy but I did a 1,000 calorie burn at the gym! For me it's better not to deny myself but rationalize if the calories are worth the consequences. I also just need a taste and it's GRANDMA'S LEMON CAKE. For me this weekend's special treat was definitely worth the calories.
I also had some other protein snacks that included nuts and a mouse made from Herbalife shakes through the rest of the day.

Dinner  Chicken and mozzarella cheese.

Today:
Breakfast Herbalife Shake
Mid Morning snack banana and peanut butter.
Lunch broccoli cheese rice steamers and chicken breast chunks.
Afternoon snack Almonds and a few Special K Whole Wheat crackers
Dinner Herbalife Shake

No gym today, my son was not cooperating and had a bad day at school :(

After he went to bed I did Zumba on Wii, not nearly as fun nor as strong as a class, 4 reps of abs, 3 reps of walking lunges without weights and squats without weights.

Tomorrow is ZUMBA! It's become a very popular class. Jennifer is the instructor. I understand that she's been asked to stay on for another 6 weeks where I've been going AND it appears she's working on a Saturday morning class in town. I'm not sure how that would work with Squirt on Saturday mornings but maybe I can work something out! I hope so because I have a good time at Zumba.

No comments:

Post a Comment