Monday, February 7, 2011

Weight Loss Challenge: Week 3 and some snow photos!

I HATE SNOW! Ok so I don't hate snow, I hate being trapped. It's not very diet friendly!
I hope everyone else has done better than I have! I loved spending quality time with Squirt, but it seemed all I did was EAT! I guess nearly 2 feet of snow at once will do that to you. I was literally stuck at my house for a few days. I don't think I stayed that long AT my house consistently since my son was born. That's rough for me. I'm the go, go, go kind of person, always seeming to go and doing something!
I know I didn't do well on water intake either! But today the sun is trying to poke through. I got to the gym twice in the week. I'm hoping for a new round today and hoping that I can get back on track. Yesterday I was able to complete Week 6 Day 1 of Couch to 10K. 6.25 miles 1100 calories in 73 minutes!!!! That's my furthest distance and the first time I completed 10K!
I hope I can improve on both my 5K and 10K times, now. I also did Tri's and Thighs!
On Friday I was able to slide into the gym as well literally as the snow was falling AGAIN! I did 5.1 miles in 60 minutes.
I'm hoping tomorrow night's Zumba is not canceled because I need another good sweat!

Here are some images of the FUN weather, we've had....



 Still snowing and already piling up!
 This SHOULD be a street. The tracks are pretty darned deep and it's still snowing!



Gathering up snow for snow ice cream.... we made chocolate.


Sunset on the ice ... the day after the snow!



Round two of the snow that fell on Saturday.

Round three is supposed to hit Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment