Thursday, February 3, 2011

Weight loss challenge - Do as I say.....

Holy crap! This snowmageden is kicking my tail in more ways than one!
I haven't been to the gym since Sunday :( The longest I've gone in a while without exercising and it sucks!
The snow hit Monday night/Tuesday morning here with blizzard conditions in a matter of less than 24 hours we had nearly 15 inches of snow with drifts as tall as 4-5 feet!!!!!
I couldn't make it out of my driveway. My house got a good scrubbing. I had all the laundry folded and put away, things reorganized, the kitchen and bathroom both scrubbed and my son's room cleaned!
I the horrible thing is I also ate, and I ate the wrong things! Do as I say! I tried to stay busy but in doing so my eating schedule went whack and I failed in the water department.
I wasn't a total couch potato and tried to stay busy though and I shoveled out my van so I did some exertion but not in the form of exercise. I NEVER thought I'd say this but I want to go for a good RUN!
I was able to join the land of the living today. My street is plowed and while everything is slicker than snot I'm able to get out and about at a snail's pace.
Tomorrow is a full day of work so I'm determined to get BACK on the diet plan TOMORROW and since I've already had  a few lax days... I can't splurge this weekend. The gym is open for the first time tomorrow so I'm hoping to hit it hard even if only for an hour!
I hope that everyone that's following me did a whole lot better than I have the last few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment