Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Weight Loss Challenge: Week 3

I made it to the gym yesterday after work. I was able to put in 3.25 miles in 38 minutes burning 553 calories. I also did quick reps for tri's with free weights before headed to get my boy.
I was truly hoping he would make it to school today but they called it off for the sixth straight day late yesterday evening. With another snow storm moving in tonight and tomorrow, it doesn't look like he'll have school this week at all.
As of right now the Rec Center is holding Zumba this evening and sure hope so!
I need to move and sweat as much as possible after being stuck inside during the last storm.
This next one seems to be a doozy too but I'm hoping to be stocked strong in the good stuff and have gotten rid of the bad stuff!
Get the temptations out of the house now!!!
The Spark People posted foods that boost energy a couple of days ago!
Do you have these in good supply?
  1. Whole wheat pasta
  2. Oatmeal
  3. Fruit smoothies made with low-fat yogurt
  4. Peanut butter
  5. Dried fruit (apricots, cranberries, raisins, figs)
  6. Yams
  7. Beans
  8. Apples
  9. Carrots
  10. Chickpeas

No comments:

Post a Comment