Friday, May 15, 2009

RODEO

I took my son to the rodeo tonight. It was the 70th annual. It used to be held on Memorial Day. I think this is the first year it hasn't been. 20 days of rain have wreacked havoc on the arena but it was in suprisingly good shape. We got rain ust a bit ago so I hope the arena dries back out again for the competitors tomorrow night.


Squirt quickly found someone he knew. The two go to church together and while the friend is older than Squirt, they both interact really well together. Both area a bit ornery as they try to knock each other's hat off with their own hat.


My cowboy watching the pro's warm up.

How those blue eyes not break your heart! I'm in BIG trouble!!

Looks like maybe I get to go to another rodeo next weekend ;) Hope so!

2 comments:

  1. Kristy, you are right. He's gonna be a heart breaker for sure :o) Great captures

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! I think the first one would look awesome on a post card!

    ReplyDelete