Monday, June 8, 2009

My baby's birthday celebration

My baby turns three on Wednesday. We celebarted with burgers, hot dogs, cake and homemade ice cream yesterday.


His Aunt Caroline and Uncle Dan made the cake. They are very talented.

The cake was as good as it looks too. We had to hose down the boy and the chair before he was done!


He absolutely loves his new big boy bike! I had to jog to keep up with him before the night was out. He crashed but I was proud that he got right back on! It was a fight to get him off for bedtime.

He also got a couple of water toys. A sprinkler and a slip and slide. We played with the sprinkler at my grandmother's where whe held the party. We were both partied out by bedtime!

2 comments:

  1. Great captures of a memorable birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, he is so big! I love the Thomas cake, it looks so yummy. Hope he has Special Day on Wensday as well!

    ReplyDelete