Monday, June 29, 2009

Wonderful day ending with a lake sunset

I'm so stinking far behind! Weekend before last we barrowed a boat from my uncle and spent nearly the entire day enjoying it.
I had gone out with Mike the night before and my dad woke me bright and early saying they were going fishing. I got my fishing license, some sinkers and some fishing line before heading to dads. They were pretty much waiting on me when I got there. We went to a lake that you can't swim in because it is a major water source for a large metro area. The fishing is normally pretty good on the lake though, usually. This day it wasn't!!! We had a good time being on the boat. My boy let the waves rock him to sleep!!!


I so love his feet!!!
Later in the afternoon after not catching much of anything we decided to load up, change fishing gear and try jug fishing for catfish. We ate dinner and tried the river. We didn't particularly care for the boat ramp with ME backing the boat in and out. So to a different lake we go.



We sat the jugs out and watched the sun go down!

You can see our jugs, sorta in the lower right hand corner.

We caught ONE catfish!!! Least we had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment