Monday, July 6, 2009

Mini Golfing!


We had an exciting weekend! Mine started Thursday evening. I took off work early and asked my parents to babysit Squirt all night. I left straight from work to head to Mike's. He wanted me to clean up his computer a little. He also let me shave his head!!! Something about a bald man that seems so sexy to me!
He took me to dinner at Napolis. I'm not a big Italian fan but man they have good lasanga! We decided we'd try mini golfing. We uh "tied." We didn't keep official score after the first hole. We had a good time. We grabbed movies and headed back to his place. I had the best time in a long time! I really enjoy his company and think it's awesome that Squirt seems to get along with him and Mike's not annoyed by a 3 year old boy that's full of energy and orneriness!

No comments:

Post a Comment