Monday, July 6, 2009

Slip N Sliding Grandma!!

My grandma bought Squirt a Slip N Slide for his birthday last month. We had yet to open it up and try it out till Saturday. My cousin helped set it up and the boys had a blast. My cousin would take and slide Squirt both directions down the Slip N Slide.

Anything with water and my son's hooked! He wanted his Great-Grandma to join in the fun! Squirt would run up to the end of the Slip N Slide like his older cousin. But, instead of just sliding down way, Squirt would stop short drop to his knees and crawl down the tarp. This was the reason, my cousin was helping him really slide.


Great Grandma said she was going to be like Squirt. She came to a complete stop at the end of the Slip N Slide.... But watch out that next step really is a doozy!!!!!!

We all held our breath making sure Great-Grandma wasnt hurt....

But she came up laughing.

So we all wound up laughing. Gotta Love Great-Grandma getting right in the fun!!!!!

1 comment: