Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Textures and a weekend of fun


A few weekends ago I was able to get away for a bit. I met some great photographer friends, reconnected with a few acquaintances and learned a lot! There were so many classes I wanted to take in the 48 hours but I couldn't take them all. I have much to look forward to next year. That is unless some amazing people decide to do a meet up more than once a year ;)
The first class I took there was on textures. I had been playing a lot with textures and had read tutorials and blogs to try and figure things out for myself. The class helped me make some sense of what I was doing. It also provided me with several shortcuts and new ideas.
There was so much information thrown at me over the time I was there, I hope I can remember it all and hope to implement some new skills soon.
The last few weeks have been busy and I've felt kind of blah. I did get my house cleaned and caught back up though :D
Squirt's school is winding down. Tomorrow night he's got a school program in which he will let the world know what he wants to be when he grows up..... Spider Man.
Last night we were driving home from mom and dad's and a great song came on the radio. I let him ride the short distance home in the front seat so he learned to dance to the radio in the car. He was so cute! I was snapping to the beat and he can't get that quite down yet but tries so hard!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment