Friday, April 9, 2010

TGIF & Tulips

TGIF!!!! No seriously TGIF!!!!!
It's been a long week. It's been busy, but not overly so, or at least not the busiest of week's I've had, it just seems LLLOOONNNGG!
I just hope Monday doesn't come screaming in so dang fast! I have a lot to try and get done this weekend. I'm shooting an engagement session tomorrow morning which I'm very very excited about. Tomorrow afternoon my cousin is competing in a track meet so I thought I'd try and catch him in action!
I still need to finish planting my new roses. I have figured out where I'm going to plant them, I really want two more but I'm going to wait for now. I need to mow and clean house as well. Then there's Sunday.... and next thing you know it's Monday again, dang it!!!
There is a bright side though, I am only working four days next week and am very much looking forward to a mini vacation and a chance to meet great photographer friends and learn as much as I can in a 48 hour period!
I'm burning off disks and found these from last weekend.

My tulips after church on Sunday


My tulips same day, nearer to dusk.

No comments:

Post a Comment