Thursday, April 1, 2010

Last day of March

Yesterday was the last day of March. The weather was pretty good yesterday with the exception of the wind. It's blowing in a spring storm! Squirt and I tried to take advantage of the sunshine, despite the wind yesterday.



I love my son. He is defintely the light of my life but lately I feel I have less hair BECAUSE of my son! We seem to be entering a phase of totally not listening to what Momma says. Every time I turn around lately it seems I'm having to be the bad guy, which can be emtionally draining when you are a single parent. I'm hoping this phase doesn't last till I'm bald from pulling every last hair out!

I met with him for lunch and he seemed to be in a better mood so I'm crossing my fingers.

I bought five new roses yesterday. I'm a rose fanatic. I tend to buy at least three new roses each year. I'm not EXACTLY sure what I'm going to do with the roses I bought but I have a pretty good idea. I'm going to take at least one rose that is currently planted in front of my house completely out. I'm loosing hope of overcoming the fungi that seems to be attracted to my favorite hybrid tea. I really hate it because I can't seem to find a that variation of rose. I got something close though so I feel comfortable in replacing it.

Another the house. It's pink. I'm not a pink kinda gal. It really is a pretty rose, it's just pink! I've also fought the dreaded fungus with this bush too. It's over 7 feet tall but it's pink. It's pale pink, girlie girlie pink. I bought a fucia darker pink rose that COULD replace and SHOULD grow just as tall. My green thumb debate this week will be whether to fight the fungi or tear the bush out and replace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment