Thursday, July 8, 2010

Birthday camp out and party

After our trip to Galena, Kansas on Friday of Squirt's birthday celebration. We headed out to the lake for a camp out. Squirt and I got the tent set up and went swimming, had dinner and went swimming again. He did ok sleeping in the tent. He's an active sleeper though. I woke up several times in the night, once to a knee in my face, the next to a butt, even an elbow if I remember right.
We woke up the next morning, went to Grandma's for breakfast and to finish the homemade ice cream. We set up to grill burgers and hot dogs for the party.

Great Aunt Caroline and Great Uncle Dan helped out on the cake for the fourth year!
They really do an awesome job.

I missed it but they told Squirt to pull the worm out of the catfish's mouth. When he did he found a half eaten gummy worm. His mind rolled, I did catch the last part of his expression before everyone chuckled. Everything on the cake is edible.
He had a great time for his birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment