Thursday, July 8, 2010

Yeah.... I know

I'm behind again!! I'm enjoying the summer with Squirt though! Almost a month ago was Squirt's big birthday bash! Our church's VBS was scheduled the same week as his birthday so he got to start celebrating there. He did pretty good at VBS this year. He came home tired every night, nearly crashing before I could get him showered and to bed. He always came home with a dirty face too. Either cookie/cake crumbs around the corners of his mouth or with part of crafts somehow on his face. Good thing they were washable markers!!!
It was pretty hot that week too. The majority of VBS was held in our youth center, the gym portion is not air conditioned. I'm sure this played a major role on the kids' attitudes and temperments. All in all I think it was a good week for the church.

No comments:

Post a Comment