Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Day of Love


Today was a "Day of Love" at area McDonalds. They sold discounted cheeseburgers and hamburgers and donated all proceeds to the area Ronald McDonald House. The house, thankfully none of my family has never needed but it truely is a blessing to those who do. The house provides a place for families to stay comfortably and free of charge who have loved ones in the hospital. This allows for families to be close, the house is less than a mile from the hospital, without having to foot a bill for a hotel.
EXIF - REBEL XTI; 1/40 sec; F/4.5; 55-250 mm at 84 mm; ISO 800; Shutter Priority.

2 comments:

  1. Kristy great colors and clarity in the McDonald's photo. I also wanted to tell you I LOVE what you have done with the blog. The little tractors are so cute and I really like the photos in the header. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the night shot. I hope they raised a lot of money today.

    ReplyDelete