Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thursday



I've been mixed up all week. Monday I drove in circles to get back to the mail box because I forgot to check the mail... duh no mail. Tuesday I thought it was Wednesday.... Wednesday I thought was Tuesday. I'm just glad today is Friday!!! Well it IS MY Friday at my full time job.


I got spring fever even though it turned cold again today so I bought Roses! Guess I'll be working to get them planted tomorrow. I bought two hybrid teas and one climber. This hybrid is called "Firefighter"



This is the template I've put together for the weekend team shoot we're doing.... What do you think? Thank you Kerry for getting me started!!!

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome!!! When I saw that capture and you said you wanted to make a template form it, I knew it would be cool but ...WOW. Nice job! I have got to learn how to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the template -- I need to learn how to do that. I love your tractors on your website :)

    ReplyDelete