Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Downtown church

Had to go all over Tulsa today for work including downtown. I love the architecture there, hate the confusing one way streets, I always get lost! I always feel small against the big buildings too. Luckily, today I was able to just skirt downtown and not get too far lost. I took this out the windshield from a ways off. It was cold and windy and really no place to park to get a good shot. It is a church and they've been working on the steeple. If you look closely you'll see the crane and scaffolding. I THINK they are putting on a copper type shingle. It really is pretty especially when the sun reflects off it. They've been working on this project for a while now.

1 comment:

  1. OK while the church shot is really neat (sepia tone and all) I love your "post card with the shadow" post. That is way cool!

    ReplyDelete