Wednesday, February 18, 2009

OMG I'm behind

I'm so behind everywhere!
Here's a few to catch me up here....

My cousin at one of his playoff games. This game he won by two points in overtime.

I spent Friday night and all day Saturday at a regional elementary school wrestling tournament.


Many Many Many Many more at http://www.snapshotmoms.com/


Did I say many more! I think we had close to 2,000 images to go through and post, which is why I'm behind everywhere else.



I swear I wasn't lost but I may have been going in circles....




Yes OnStar I'm at the corner of Sixth and Sixth, No OnStar I have not been drinking! I guess the town I visited decided to name east west streets "ave" and north south streets "streets"



My counter of my camera rolled over last night.




IMG 9999






And 10,000 in just over 12 months. Think I'm going to use this to create a template. We're photographing team basketball pictures on Saturday. Two more games this week, then playoffs start... I think I see the end of the tunnel. Then soccer, baseball and softball start, crap another tunnel! Does this catch me up??

1 comment:

  1. Great shots! The second shot of the little boys wrestling is hard to tell where one boy starts and the other boy ends LOL. BTW Your white balance looks good.

    ReplyDelete