Sunday, February 8, 2009

Is it aliens?

Nah, just my crazy family! My son is finally starting to feel better this weekend. He was tired and cranky today and we were doing what we could to entertain him and ourselves.



My cousin.... started it.


I tried my hand at trying to correct the acne in photoshop... I'm still working and learning. There really is lots of red sploches on his forehead.

Even my grandma got in on the action.


EXIF - Rebel XTI
1/200 sec; F/4.5; 55-250 lens at 90 mm; ISO 400; Shutter Priority; On camera flash

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear he's feeling better. I have used the stamp tool to correct most of the acne and MCP's skin smoothing action to finish it off. Love the ears, BTW :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being crazy is great medicine, nice to see it in other familys.

    ReplyDelete