Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Day

The blizzard warning prooved nothing to laugh at in my area. It started as blowing sleet and then turned to a COLD blowing snow. Some areas near me had 12 inches in a matter of a few hours. It was very slick. I woke up Christmas morning pretty much stranded at my house.
The snow wasn't the best for snowman building as it was on the dryer side, but my son had a blast!!!








He knew excatly what he wanted to do first... snow angels!



Momma had fun too! ;)


Thank goodness for Daddies and Lil Brothers with 4x4 trucks. We were able to load up and head to my grandparents for a terrific lunch.

Squirt shows papa and grandma the games he has on his momma's phone!

The Princess had a really good Christmas. She loved her dolls and being able to sit up like a big girl!
For those who actually read this, this would be Christmas Number 3 with two more to finish blogging about!



No comments:

Post a Comment