Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas No 2

Christmas number 2 was at my house. We arrived at my house as the snow was beginning to collect on the porch railing and everything else in site. We waited for my brother and parents to arrive with their collection of gifts and the special guest.

The lights glowed on my porch while the snow fell. The first ever blizzard warning was issued for my area. It snowed at least 10 inches in a matter of a few hours.

From the porch looking inside my house to my family my Christmas tree with presents under every branch.

The kids in front of the Christmas tree with ALL the presents under waiting to be torn into.


Santa came with a few extra suprises. The princess got her first Cabbage Patch doll. The baby girl was born within a week or so of her birthday.


Squirt asked for one present everytime someone would ask. He wanted a Rocky the Robot Truck. Santa was able to find one for him this year and bring it to him.


Thank you Santa!!!




I started a tradition with Squirt's first Christmas. Each year he gets a set of Christmas PJs. We put them on to open presents. After Santa left we hurried to change so we could open the rest of the presents.


It's not Christmas at my house without at least one new John Deere tractor in the mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment