Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas No 5 - Last One

The last Christmas celebration I went to was at Mike's parents house. Mike has one brother and six nieces and nephews. Mike's parents are really very nice and I love 'em to pieces. I actually met his parents before I met Mike, his mom introduced us about six years ago. I'm not sure what took us so long to pursue something beyond friendship though.


The Princess was definitely spoiled this Christmas, several times over.

His mom.

His Dad.

Both his parents kinda adopted me as a daughter several years ago. I won a free poker tournament one time with over 200 players, many people were calling Mike's parents to congratulate their daughter. They definately adopted my son as one of their own grand kids before he was born. His mom threw the first baby shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment