Thursday, April 2, 2009

Soccer

There's only one school in the county that has soccer teams, but they only have five games. I have a goal and an order to try and capture all the seniors in action in those five games.
They want the photos to put in their plaque's for senior banquet.
The light is so weird. It's really good on one side of the field for all of 30 or so. If you shoot the other side your shooting into a setting sun. The boy's game is dark, so I'm still working on those. Hopefully the sun will last longer and I can grab some "daylight" boys shots.
I would appreciate CC.

EXIF - F/7.1; 1/800 sec; ISO 400; 123 mm. I'm shooting in manual and raw.

EXIF - F/8; 1/1000 sec; ISO 400; 146mm



EXIF - f/5.6; 1/1000 sec; ISO 400; 179mm

More photos www.SnapShotMoms.com

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kristy, the action is looking good but watch your horizon on these. It does take some practice. Also just try to keep the sun behind you and you'll do fine.

    ReplyDelete