Saturday, April 11, 2009

White girl at a track meet equals red face


I went to a track meet for much of the afternoon to capture my cousin and some of the local schools competeting. I'm a white girl so white when I was younger and had more time then common sense sometimes I tanned to loose the glow in the dark effect. I'm very white! Well an afternoon at a track meet and I'm red faced. For being raised in the country and always getting sunburned I always forget the sun screen early in the season. Between the camera strap and the strap of my slingbag camera bag, I've got some pretty nifty tan lines. Wait I mean sun burn lines.... all in time for Easter!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your tender skin but you got some cool action shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you mean. I always end up red from a day under the sun shooting.

    ReplyDelete