Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Another Day


I hate to post two sunsets in one week, but Oklahoma sunsets are so colorful!
Plus after 10 hours in the office and two basketball games it was either another sunset or another basketball shot. I had to keep stats to write a story and take pictures tonight. I hate doing both because I can't concentrate on both. My shot's tonight are as good as I would have liked. I've already finished my story too. I might get in bed before midnight! Thank GOD for grandparents, Squirt is staying the night with Papa and Grandma. He was asleep when the game was over so I just left him where he was. I'm so glad my parents are supportive. I wouldn't be able to do what I do and be a single mom without them! The week's half over for me, two days done two to go at my full time job anyway. I have one wrestling match, two basketball homecomings and a maternity portrait session to finish out the week though. I've never even been to a wrestling match before, let alone try and get results and photograph it so that should be interesting. It will also be my first shoot with lights and first maternity shoot ever! OK... Gotta get some sleep!

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful sunset you were graced with twice this week. Sounds like your photography is taking off well. There is a pregnant teacher that I've wanted to ask if she would like to model for a maternity shoot but I've never done one and I don't want to waste her time. Ugh, I am such a chicken!

    ReplyDelete