Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'm either bored or crazy


I'm either bored or crazy to start another page. I mean I've got a blog on Myspace, which has become less frequent in posting, and Facebook. Oh and there's this little web page that has grown faster than we've imagined and I pray everyday that it continues to grow by leaps and bounds. So I started this. I'm not sure why. I'm either bored or crazy. In a internet web group several members have started 365 photography blogs. I know better than to start that, there's not enough time in the day when I work 10 hours, try to be the best mom I can when I'm not working and freelance to make ends meet.

I'll work at figuring all this out and customizing. Maybe I'll catch on quick.

The photo above, in an effort of sorta following the group's lead of 365, is of a waterfall. It has been cold enough at night to freeze but warm enough during the day for water to actually continue to flow. I'm not sure if they might have had a heater on the water too or not. I found a cool action and was playing with the filmstrip border.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to have you join us. I'll link you to my blog too!

    ReplyDelete