Sunday, January 18, 2009

Pigeons


Clay pigeons, faded, cracked and never slung. These were laying in the front yard. These would have never lasted this long just laying around before. My brother and I used to go through them pretty fast, but we've both been busy!

While I had full intentions of coming to the blog this evening to post my maternity shots from today, I haven't gotten them edited yet. I figured I'd cheat tomorrow or later in the week with those shots after I've had a chance to process them. The shoot wasn't a roaring success, but a learning experience with some nice shots.
Our goal is to offer portraits by summer, so the more practice we can get in with family and friends the better, we'll become.
Hope everyone had a good weekend and has a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Nice composition and pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shot. I like the way you framed them up. I used to shoot a lot of trap and skeet and I have a really nice gun. Haven't done much since we got Austin though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PULL! We just went shooting with the family over Christmas break. Good composition

    ReplyDelete