Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I don't golf!

I don't golf but my boss sometimes does. I was sitting at his desk on speaker with an IT for the new server. Looked up at his desk shelf and thought hmmmm, there's my photo of the day!
The snow, what little there was, did stick around long enough for my son bundle up in overalls that were two feet too long and play in it. We didn't stay out long because it was cold but he had fun chasing my and my brother.
Tomorrow would normally be my friday but because i hadmost of yesterday off work and was short an hour today I'll have to work Friday :(

2 comments:

  1. Nice depth of field here. You got the balls in very sharp focus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting subject. My husband is a golfer and I've never seen balls like that. I like the book in the back that helps tell the story. I can just see your son running around in oversized coveralls in the snow :o)

    ReplyDelete