Monday, January 12, 2009

Ball head





More basketball this week! Tonight, Tomorrow, Friday and Saturday!
Some of the shots that just happen entertain me. Then add in their faces when they shoot and I just have to laugh.
It was a typical Monday around here. I had my son at work for a while this afternoon and he didn't cause total caous.
I'm watching The Bachelor while reviewing some of my images from tonight. I'm still amazed at these women who think after two days in a situation where one man is dating 15 women, they have a "relationship" and they are "growing in that relationship." Course I'm saying that, yet I'm still watching, shaking my head and laughing. Thank GOD I don't have that kind of drama in my life. I've been a single mom for three years and while I would really like a good man in my life most of the time, I kinda like not having a moody man in my life when everyone else is complaining about their PMS'n man!

5 comments:

  1. That 1st shot is awesome! I laughed a little when I saw it. Good shots! I look forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny! Not all men get PMS. I turn into a lunatic for one week a month but my hubby keeps his cool. If I feed him, love him and ...well, you know...he's a happy camper and I likes me some happy camping LOL :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the "ball head". It's so fun when you catch a shot just at the right moment! Made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL great shot. Your colors look great on these. It's really difficult to shoot in gymnasium lighting. Sharp, clear, good color, stop action......great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super actions shots! I also like your description of PMSing men! LOL

    ReplyDelete