Friday, January 9, 2009

Non Baskeball, Basketball




I am covering basketball tonight. A high school tournament. The first game I photographed had lots of fouls and times of non action. So I took these. I hardly ever drink Dr. Peper but that's pretty much all the had. The other of my big ole shit kickers aka boots.
In other life news... It was a year ago Christmas my papa collapsed with a heart attack and anyrism. While he has come quite a ways in his and we have apprciated the extra time we have been blessed with. But it appears he has taken a turn for the worse. We will know more the first of the week.

2 comments:

  1. I wish your papa the best. Thoughts and prayers will be non stop to you and your family.
    Love the boots, the light shining through the DP is cool.
    I bet it was a long game. Fouls drive me crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fat babies! Basketball has been my life too the last week. Just on the ends of the court.

    ReplyDelete