Monday, January 26, 2009

Behind and still busy!

I'm behind, I knew I'd get that way and not be able to post daily. Last week was a tournament locally. I had basically 4 games every night for five out of seven nights! I'm sick of basketball. I can only pray that it will pay off when people start to buy!!!! Please people BUY!!!

The one above and below is what happens when competing newspapers are on the same end of the court! The flash of his camera came into my shots. Least I know my flash is in his too!





I spent way too much money this weekend too! I got my taxes done and spent much of my return. I've never had matching furniture till yesterday! I got a reclining loveseat, reclining couch and rocker recliner!!! Yes everywhere I sit I can be lazy and recline! My son tested out the furniture last night.
I also bought some camera equipment. I bought a 55-250 canon lens, a flash bracket and canon flash cord. I had no red eyes to speak of at the basketball game Saturday night!! YEAH!!! Less time editing.
We're supposed to get ice tonight. I want snow not ice!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new stuff. Your sports shot are really good. The colors and white balance are excellent. How are you getting along with the bracket? Takes some getting used too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New camera toys, WEEEE! I photographed my sons flag football games last fall. If you don't mind me asking, how are you going about getting people to buy your prints? Are you contracted with the school, city or are you working freelance? I was considering setting up an area with a laptop for parents to view their childs captures after the games. You know, strike while the iron is hot? I am afraid I will be mobbed, though. Maybe pass out a clipboard to collect e-mail addresses to send a link to? I passed out business cards at the games and got a little response but not worth my time and effort. Can you let me know what you do?

    ReplyDelete