Friday, January 16, 2009

Beggin


I'm beggin for a better day tomorrow. I had to go into work on my day off and my hair appointment got canceled, which worked out since I had to go into work on my day off errrr!!!

The grocery shopping isn't done, my house isn't cleaned and my son only just now has stayed in bed, at least I hope he doesn't get back up.
Went to a basketball game tonight. The refs were worse than usual getting in my shots BEGGIN to get their picture taken. I know the lighting sucks and he noise is aweful but I needed something to post and this guy seriously was BEGGIN to have his picture taken. I think I got his better side! HAHA

3 comments:

  1. LOL That'll show 'em! Sometimes the refs do that, huh! I wanna' yell, "down in front!".

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL thats funny. CHS plays AHS tonight at CHS. And it homecoming. Did ya know? Probably did but thought I'd tell ya to make sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like that should've been THE END of the game! :) Hope tomorrow is better for ya!

    ReplyDelete