Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Actions



Playing with actions and trying to think creatively to begin a big collage order. The creative juices just aren't flowing today. The actions came from Pioneer Woman. I really like her website.
I know I'm PMS'in but I'm sick of men that can't do what they are supposed to. My mom is still down and I'm desperately trying to be a single mom keeping two houses with a 2 year old that causes messes faster than I can clean up. Which is ok except I also have two grown men that aren't helping either. My brother won't even help with laundry. At least my dad is attempting this by washing and drying, though it appears he's doing this much only when he runs out of underwear.
I'm leaving this weekend before I go insane. I've decided! Unless the weather gets too bad to travel I'm headed to OKC tomorrow evening to watch first round of high school basketball state playoffs. I'll go regardless of the weather on Friday and stay Friday night to watch more games on Saturday. I'm leaving my son with my dad. I know I'm desperate!

4 comments:

  1. Kristy I hope you mom is up and feeling better soon. I like what you did with the action here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain, sister. Hang in there. Enjoy your time away :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the action and what you have here. We all need a break every now and then, so get out and enjoy the games.

    Don't forget the camera. LOL

    ReplyDelete