Monday, March 2, 2009

A new week

It's a new week and a new month. Basketball season is almost over!!! I have one team that I've been covering remaining in the post season playoff brackets and they are ranked No. 1 in the state so they should be around for two more weekends.


The lighting in this little gym wasn't the greatest for action shots but for this warm up shot I love the lighting.

It was a really good hard fought game. My home school was playing and I cheered as well as took pictures. I'm sorry they lost but it was a good game!

My son helped move a newborn calf around this weekend. We had to bring it up to the barn so it wouldn't freeze. We actually got snow this weekend though not enough to collect on the ground and the ground was WAY to warm for it to stick.




One last hug before going to pasture



1 comment:

  1. How sweet. We want to get another calf. Have to take the time to get to the auction. We only have one now and he's getting big! You'll have to check out the cow lick on my blog.

    ReplyDelete