Thursday, March 19, 2009

Warmer weather


It's been warmer here lately though still dry. We're supposed to get rain this weekend. I hope to make it to the zoo on Saturday if it doesn't rain. I'm going to clean my house and plant some flowers tomorrow. But first I'm sleeping in. I deserve it!!!! Shhh don't tell Squirt he will wake me up early! He does really well unless I WANT and CAN sleep in.
I took this one at the park. It wasn't the angle or the image I wanted but I was chasing the 2 1/2 year old Squirt, full of energy! I think if I COULD have gotten slightly more to the left and just a hair lower and changed my apeture I would have had the image I wanted. I have to stop and think.... the higher the apeture the smaller the opening, the smaller the number the large the opening. So which is the shorter depth of field?

No comments:

Post a Comment