Saturday, March 7, 2009

From freezing to sweating in a week

Last week it was snowing! Yesterday I was in shorts in 80 degree weather planting roses.
It's March in Oklahoma!!! If the roses I planted yesterday survive I'm one bush shy from having a dozen in my front yard. I imagine there will be more than a dozen by the beginning of summer. I LOVE roses! I can't have any in the backyard though because there isn't enough sun back there. So I'm stuck trying to get them all in the front yard. Guess it's a good thing I have mow my own yard. I don't have to listen to anyone else cuss me for having so many things to mow around.



The weeds are coming up, so spring is here. The dandelions are popping up everywhere, I think I read somewhere they are edible??
My son likes to pick flowers for his momma and his grandma! We're supposed to get storms tonight. I hope we do I didn't realize how dry we were till I had to dig holes yesterday.

Upon CC from several I redid the collage to try and make it more balanced..... is this better? Someone commened the lighting and background colors. Thank you. This is a challenge for me. I really like backlit shots but have trouble getting them myself. I had several more than the flare of sunset was too much. Having an "almost three" year old who didn't really want his pictue taken that evening was also a challenge. I have several "I'm mad at you momma" experssions captured.

No comments:

Post a Comment