Saturday, March 14, 2009

Weekend for ME

Rattlesnake and ice cold Bud Light at Toby Keith's Bar and Grill.

Bottoms Up!!! Dang that was good, had two beer and the shot on Friday night.


Ok it was a working weekend but a weekend away none the less. I drove two hours Friday evening to watch a basketball game and turn around and drive two hours back. I got home at 2 a.m. Friday, after picking up my son. My so let me sleep till 9. We did breakfast and lounged. I took a shower, packed and dropped him off by 130. I was on the road again. I made a stop to buy some clothes, spent too much money but was off to watch more basketball. My team won so they were to play on Saturday.


I was hungry and had some time to waste so I went to Toby Keith's Bar and Grill. It was a good burger and watched the OSU game on the screens. I was super close (1 mile) from the arena they were playing at. I had seriously considered walking to find out what the scalpers wanted for tickets. If only I was a rich single mom I coulda watched my Cowboys live! Anyway, I don't drink often and it's probably been since the first of the year or a bit longer since I've had a drink. The rattlesnake and Bud Light was really good with the burger. I took the pics with my Iphone so they aren't the best of quality. I stayed the night with a cousin and woke to find wifi and breakfast. Found breakfast, wifi was a bit tricky. Got picks emailed to the daily started uploading to my website but that got cut short with the need to get back to the Big House for the championship game. They won and are State Champions. I'll be posting more when I get sleep!!!! I'm not bouncing back as well as I used to!

No comments:

Post a Comment