Saturday, March 21, 2009

I did it

I successfully avoided cleaning house again today! I discovered I've lost my spare battery and charger so I went to Tulsa with my parents to buy a new battery charger and wound up buying a new camera bag so that nothing will fall out again. I have much more room now and don't have to pack everything just so to get the bag to close.

Because my parents drove we made a few stops I wouldn't have made but I didn't mind. They stopped to get cattle vacinations, it is spring time and time to do annual vacinations. While they were inside my son and I sat in the truck. I thought he was going finish his nap, but didn't.
I have felt that my "eyes" have been soft. I'm trying to improve. My prescription glasses are off slightly and I'm still waiting on contacts. Wonder if that has anything to do with my problem?


He's definately mine.... never wants to keep his shoes and socks off. After taking a picture of his face he wanted me to take a picture of his toes.

And to pass the rest of the time while waiting on mom and dad I caught up on reading other blogs... GREAT work guys!!!!


2 comments:

  1. LOL That picture on your iphon is mine. I saw at and said "hey, I know that one". The post processing looks good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The toes shot is great! There's just something so precious and cute about kids' feet.

    ReplyDelete