Friday, March 20, 2009

I heart STRAWBERRIES!




I love strawberries. I remember as a little girl my great papa had a HUGE garden and large portion of that garden was strawberries. I think I ate more than landed in my bucket when I helped pick them. I can and have eaten a half a flat in a day.


I bought some today. It's still a tad early in the season and I've had much better, but they weren't bad.


I found this one amoung the batch and before I cut it up and put sugar on it I used the natural light of the kitchen window to photograph it.


On a side note, I'm so stinking mad at myself. I looked for my brand new spare battery and charger this evening and can't find either. I'm pretty sure it got left behind at the state basketball tournament last weekend. I've torn apart my van. Cleaned out the camera bag and looked all over the house. GRRRR. I spent my spare money this week on roses and plants so I'll have to pull out of my savings and head to Tulsa first thing in the moring and pray that a charger isn't very expensive and that they have one in stock.

2 comments:

  1. Me too! So do my kids. I just got some yesterday and the prices are already dropping for the season :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear. Sorry you can't find the charger. I sure hope it turns up for you. The strawberry photos look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete