Monday, March 2, 2009

My son the plumber

This one has a story....
My dad picked up my son Saturday morning so I could scrub. When I told Squirt Papa was coming he was convinced he needed a shower. I told him he didn't we just needed to hurry and get dressed. He went to the bathroom and came out we got dressed, I sent him off. I immediately went and scrubbed the toilet and started soaking the tub with cleaner. I grabbed breakfast while it was soaking then came back to scrub the tub. My tub wouldn't drain, which isn’t really that out of the ordinary about every 6 months or so I have to pour some Drano down the drain to get it draining back to normal. So I did this but the water wasn't going anywhere. I got mom to get a new bottle while they were at Wal-Mart. Another half a bottle, still nowhere. SO I ran water to dilute what was standing and bucketed it out into the sink, took a shower and bucketed out the water again from the shower. I poured the rest of the Drano down to let it set overnight. next morning still stopped up. I take the plunger, still not draining.
THEN
I wiggled the little stopper handle on the tub an LOW and BEHOLD magic, it drains!!!!! I guess when my son thought he needed a bath, he really wanted one and stopped up the tub to turn the water on. I didn't check that first because I didn’t pull the stopper on the tub!!! I felt such a dope but really couldn't stop from laughing. My tub drains really really well now!!!!!
On a side note it’s Bachelor night and of course my satellite screws up doesn’t dvr right and looses everything I had DVR’d AGAIN! CRAP!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kristy, you asked about my settings for my track pictures. I used two cameras for these shots. One camera had the 70-200 f/2.8, which I used for the long jump shots and the other had the 300 f/2.8, which I used for the high jump. Both cameras were set to aperture priority at f/2.8. The ISO was at 100, with a shutter of anywhere from 1/3000 to 1/640 depending on the cloud cover I had at the time. It went from bright sunlight to dark clouds throughout the event.

    ReplyDelete